Jing Tonic, for severe disability and cancer
- 2 lb. of chicken backs, necks, and feet (break open bones to expose the marrow)
- 4 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped beets (not the greens)
- Place all ingredients, except celery, in a crockpot and cover with water.
- Cook 8- 10 hours, in the day, as odor may disturb your sleep.
- Add celery when almost done. Chlorophyll stimulates the appetite.
The result should be a thick jelly like broth which can be blenderized and syringe fed if necessary.
September 11, 2017