For yin and blood deficiency, dry skin or hot weather
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of whitefish, wild salmon, sardines or mackerel
- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked veggie (broccoli, zucchini, tomatoes, green beans)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked leafy veggie (spinach, chard, kale)
- add to flavor: thyme, basil, oregano
- 1 tbsp bonemeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs,
- then add veggies, rice, fish and herbs.
- Pour into an oiled pie plate, and cook for about 45
- Generally feed a little less of this than you would normally feed dry kibble.
September 11, 2017